Over the 15 years that NSS has been involved with mobile application security, both the device as well as the security ecosystem
have transformed to an unrecognisable level from the early 2000’s. The mobile phone is ubiquitous in business
and in personal use. Smartphone apps have inundated the technology landscape. The mobile is the new electronic
leash. It is carried everywhere, it’s in the frontline trenches with electronic access to well protected intelligence,
it gets exposed, lost, stolen and hacked. We all pay the price for preferring convenience over security, but
we don’t always realise that there are ways to minimise potential leaks and thereby, damage.
NSS has 14 years of experience in mobile security software from data and device security to the last bastion of protection
– encryption. With two patents in encryption technology, NSS assists key corporate and institutional clients
with their secure mobile communications requirements.
- AES 256 bit encryption
- Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm (ECDSA)
- Peer to Peer calling and messaging
- Group calling and messaging
- Peer to peer image/video/document
- Group image/video/document