HYDE is a mobile phone application developed by NSS, which helps the end user hide their SMS/MMS(s) or blocks unwanted calls. The active functions of HYDE are controlled through the filter settings which may be customized by the user at any point of time.
What does HYDE do?
HYDE will maintain a list of its own contacts known as ‘HYDE Contacts’.
- Message Interception based on ‘HYDE Contacts‘.
- Hidden SMS/MMS can be access and act upon from within a HYDE application.
- SMS/MMS can be auto deleted upon receiving and there will be logs on deleted messages.
Voice Call Interception
- Intercept and drop voice calls based on ‘HYDE contacts‘.
- Complete log for rejected calls.
- HYDE application can filter incoming calls and messages according to the filter preference that is configured.
- Supports three types of filters; ‘Whitelist’, ‘Blacklist’ and ‘Profile’.
- Whitelist: Blocks all calls except those on the Whitelist.
- Blacklist: Blocks all calls on the Blacklist.
- Profile: Appropriate actions will be taken according to the profile that is assigned to a particular HYDE Contact. Actions ranging from rejecting calls, Auto-Deleting messages and HYDE notification message on hidden SMS/MMS and rejected calls.
- Symbian 3rd, Symbian 5th, Symbian ^3
- Android 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0
- BlackBerry 4.5, 4.6, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0